- PRIVATE: 50-55 minute one-on-one training session with an instructor, scheduled by appointment, utilizing the mat and pilates apparatus.
- DUET: 50-55 minute training session with an instructor, shared with one other person, scheduled by appointment, utilizing the mat and pilates apparatus.
- GROUP MAT: 45 minutes; One instructor will teach a small group (up to 12 people*) utilizing the mat and sometimes exercise props. (See the online web scheduler for different class times and descriptions)
- GROUP EQUIPMENT: 55 minutes; One instructor will teach a small group (up to 5 people*) utilizing the mat and Pilates apparatus. (See the online web scheduler for class times and descriptions)
- CLASS FOR A CAUSE: A Pilates mat class that is near and dear to our hearts. Classes are by-donation and are held periodically throughout the year. All proceeds for any Class for A Cause go to the specific charity or cause chosen for that day. Join our mailing list for updates on the dates and times for these classes. If you have a specific charity or cause that is meaningful to you and you would like to have our support, please let us know!
- DIET AND LIFESTYLE COACHING: The perfect compliment to your Pilates practice. CLICK HERE for more information.
We highly recommend that new clients complete 5 private sessions before taking a group class or joining a duet session. If you are interested in a duet session we will work to match you with a partner.
Out of respect for our teachers and your fellow classmates, all scheduled appointments must be cancelled by 7:30pm the day prior in order to avoid being charged for the session. Due to limited class space, all group classes must be cancelled at least 5 hours prior to the start of the class to avoid being fully charged.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION!
Please note there are limited spaces available in group classes. In order to reserve your space, please sign up via our online scheduler or email the studio to reserve your spot. Drop ins are welcome, but we cannot guarantee there will be space unless your name is on the list. Thank you!
INTRODUCTORY OFFERS: Expires 3 months from purchase date, one time purchase only.
- 5 Intro Privates [$55/session: $275] 5 private sessions scheduled by appointment
- 2 Weeks Unlimited Mat [$48] 2 weeks of unlimited group mat classes
$425 MOXIE PASS: Our most popular package and the best bang for your buck!
Here's how the Moxie Pass works: Add $425 to your "Moxie account" and receive the lowest possible rate for all services offered. This is a great value for anyone looking to mix both scheduled sessions and group classes into their workout regime. The classes you take will be deducted from your "Moxie account" funds. The Moxie Pass discounted rate for services expires 4 months from the purchase date or once the funds have been depleted. If not depleted, the remaining funds expire one year from the purchase date.
- MP Group Mat Class [$14]
- MP Group Equipment Class [$30]
- MP Private [$65]
- MP Private w/ Senior Teacher [$70]
- MP Duet [$40]
- MP Duet w/ Senior Teacher [$45]
- MP Diet and Lifestyle Coaching Session [$70]
SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS: Expires 4 months from purchase date.
- 1 Private [$70]
- 1 Private w/ Senior Teacher [$78]
- 1 Duet [$50]
- 1 Duet w/ Senior Teacher [$58]
- 5 Privates [$67/session: $335]
- 5 Privates w/ Senior Teacher [$75/session: $375]
- 10 Privates [$65/session: $650]
- 10 Privates w/ Senior Teacher [$70/session: $700]
GROUP CLASSES: Expires 4 months from purchase date.
- 1 Mat Class [$22]
- 10 Mat Classes [$17/session: $170]
- 20 Mat Classes [$14/session: $280]
- 1 Equipment Class / Open Studio [$35]
- 10 Equipment Classes / Open Studio [$30/session: $300]
*PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE FINAL*